Friday, November 5, 2010

Sextinggate: Jason Manford: I’m expecting some fireworks at home

A day after it was revealed that popular and married TV show host, Jason Manford, exchanged sexually explicit messages on Twitter with a female fan,



Debra McNamee, he desperately tried to joke his way out of a sticky situation with his expecting wife,

The Sun reports that ONE Show host Jason Manford last night admitted he faced a rocket from his missus over his Twitter sex shame.

The married comic, 29, joked to fans at a bonfire night gig: "I'm going home now. There will be fireworks at my house."

Manford was on stage hours after
The Sun revealed he tweeted sleazy messages to a busty girl, putting his BBC1 job at risk.

He told the audience at the Cambridge Corn Exchange: "How's your day been? I've had a bad day."

Then he quipped: "I'm sorry, I can't go into it too much. I was thinking of not turning up - but you're all Guardian readers so you wouldn't know anyway."

During a gag about swearing, Manford said: "I can't say the c-word, I'm on The One Show. Well, for now, anyway."

Fans applauded the dad of two, who had them in stitches during his act.

Earlier livid BBC chiefs gave Manford a furious dressing down - warning: "Any more sex tweets and you're SACKED."

More details here

Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment